Overview On Du Balance Check
If you are on this page then it simply means one thing, you want to make a du balance check or you are looking for how to check du balance.
Checking your balance on Du is a quick and easy process that can be done in just a few minutes.
In this introduction, we will walk you through the steps you need to take to check your balance on Du.
First, we will explain what a balance check is and why it’s important to check balance.
Then, we will show you how to check Du balance using the Du app and by dialing a USSD code. By the end of this intro, you’ll be able to check your balance with ease.
What’s A Du Balance?
Your du balance is the amount of credit you have left on your prepaid SIM card in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
You can use your du balance to make calls, send SMS messages, and browse the internet.
How To Check Du Balance?
Du balance check can be done using different methods including Ussd, SMS, Through the DU account online and DU App.
Step 1 On How To Check Du Balance Using Ussd Code
To check your Du balance using DU balance check code, follow these steps:
- Open your phone’s dialer.
- Dial *135#.
- Press send.
- You will see a list of options on your screen. Press 1 for ‘Account Information’.
- Press send.
- You will then see a message with your current balance information.
You can also check your Du balance using the following USSD code:
*108# > 2
This will send you an SMS with your current DU balance information.
Please note: USSD stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data.
It is a protocol that allows you to access information and services from your mobile phone without the need for an internet connection.
Step 2 On How To Check Du Balance Using SMS
To check your du balance using SMS, simply type the word BALANCE and send it to 1335. You will receive a reply SMS with your current balance information.
This service is free to use, and you can check your balance as many times as you like.
You will receive a reply SMS with your current DU balance information within a few seconds
If you have any problems checking your du balance using SMS, you can contact du customer support for assistance.
Step 3 On How To Check DU Balance Online
To check your du balance by logging in to your du account online, follow these steps:
- Go to the du website (https://www.du.ae/) and click on the “My Account” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your du account username and password and click on the “Login” button.
- Once you’re logged in, you’ll be taken to your du account dashboard. Your current DU balance will be displayed at the top of the page.
You can also use the du account online to view other account information, such as your billing history, usage details, and your current plan.
Here are some additional tips for logging in to your du account online:
- If you’re having trouble logging in, you can click on the “Forgot Password?” link to reset your password.
- You can also use the du app to log in to your du account online. The du app is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
- If you’re still having trouble logging in, you can contact du customer support for assistance.
Step 4 On How To Check Du Balance Using App
To check your du balance using the du app, follow these steps:
- Download and install the du app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app and log in with your du account information.
- Once you’re logged in, your current balance will be displayed on the home screen.
You can also view your balance history and other account information in the app.
Here are some additional tips for using the du app:
- You can use the app to recharge your balance, pay your bills, and manage your account.
- The app also offers a variety of other features, such as the ability to track your data usage, set usage alerts, and purchase add-on services.
- The du app is available in English and Arabic.
Importance Of Du Balance Check?
There are a few reasons why it is important to check your du balance regularly:
- To avoid running out of credit. If you run out of credit, you will not be able to use your du services until you top up your credit. This can be inconvenient, especially if you need to make or receive calls or send SMS messages.
- To manage your expenses. By checking your du balance regularly, you can track your usage and see how much you are spending on mobile services. This can help you to manage your expenses and avoid overspending.
- To avoid unwanted charges. Some du services, such as data roaming and international calls, can be expensive. By checking your du balance regularly, you can make sure that you are not being charged for services that you do not use.
Here are some additional tips for checking and managing your du balance:
- Set up a low balance alert so that you are notified when your balance falls below a certain amount.
- Consider signing up for a du auto top-up plan so that your credit is automatically topped up when it runs low.
- Use the du app to track your usage and see where your credit is going.
- If you are unsure about any charges on your du bill, contact du customer support for assistance.
By following these tips, you can stay on top of your du balance and avoid any unnecessary surprises.
FAQs About DU Balance Check?
Here are some frequently asked questions about du balance check:
Q: How do I check my du balance?
A: There are four ways to check your du balance:
- *Dial 135# on your phone. This is the quickest and easiest way to check your balance, and it’s free.
- Send an SMS with the word “BALANCE” to 1335. You will receive a reply SMS with your current balance information
- Log in to your du account online. Once you’re logged in, you can view your balance and other account information on the dashboard.
- Download and use the du app. The du app is available for free on the App Store and Google Play. Once you’ve downloaded and installed the app, you can log in with your du account information to view your balance and other account information.
Q: What if I’m having trouble checking my du balance?
A: If you’re having trouble checking your du balance, you can try the following:
- Make sure you have a good signal.
- Try restarting your phone.
- Try a different method of checking your balance (e.g., if you’re trying to check your balance online, try checking it by dialing *135# instead).
- Contact du customer support for assistance.
Q: How often should I check my du balance?
A: It is a good idea to check your du balance regularly, especially if you use your mobile phone frequently.
You should also check your balance before making any international calls or using data roaming services, as these services can be expensive.
Conclusion On DU Balance Check
We hope this has been a helpful guide to checking your balance on Du. In summary, there are four main ways to check your balance: on the Du website, With the DU balance check code and on the Du app.
The process is straightforward, and it only takes a few minutes. Once you’ve checked your balance, you can rest assured that you have enough credit to make calls and use data.
If you have any further questions about Du balance checks, don’t hesitate to reach out to Du customer service.