AIDS 2024 will convene thousands of people living with, affected by and working on HIV to share knowledge, best practices and lessons learnt from the HIV response over the past 40 years, as well as from the responses to COVID-19, mpox and other public health threats. AIDS 2024 in Munich, Germany, and virtually will provide a powerful platform to strategically align around a unified and equitable response to the pandemic. It will signal to the world that the HIV response is united behind an evidence-based approach that puts people first.
The following candidates will be given priority:
- Abstract presenters; workshop facilitators and co-facilitators; and Global Village organizers and co-organizers whose submission has been selected for the conference
- Applicants from low-income and lower-middle-income countries
- Applicants who are part of key populations and people living with HIV
- Young people and junior investigators below the age of 35
- Applicants who did not previously receive a scholarship for an International AIDS Conference
To apply, eligible candidates will have to answer questions about their background, experience and motivation to attend the conference. They will have to upload a letter of recommendation, which must:
- Be written in English by a manager or colleague who is familiar with your work, volunteer experience or studies in HIV and can be your referee
- Include a letterhead of your referee’s organization, company or institution
- Be dated within two months of your application submission and signed (original or digital signature) by your referee
- Explicitly reference you and support your scholarship application for AIDS 2024, explaining why you would be a good candidate for the scholarship
Please ensure that the uploaded documents are fully legible and open correctly. If they are unable to view or open your documents, your application will be considered invalid.
In the application form, candidates will be able to indicate what attendance type they prefer and request different types of financial support.
To Apply, please create an Account HERE
Applications will be accepted until 23 January 2024, 23:59 Central European Time (CET).
They will provide you with supporting documents for your visa application. This includes a letter of invitation specifically inviting you to the conference and a scholarship award letter showing the financial support you have been awarded to facilitate your attendance.
For more Information, Click Here