This appears to be a Secret Pathway to Canada, offering a swift route to Permanent Residency in just six months. To qualify, you need a minimum of one year of experience in select fields and fall within the age range of 21 to 55 years.
Occupation In Demand Stream
This opportunity falls under the Occupations in Demand stream, focusing on specific NOC categories 3, 4, or 5 in Nova Scotia, which have high labor market demand. These eligible occupations can change based on labor market information.
- Secure a full-time permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer in one of the specified NOC categories.
- Possess one year of job-related work experience.
- Be between the ages of 21 and 55.
- Hold a high school diploma.
- Demonstrate the necessary training, skills, or accreditation for the job.
- Prove language proficiency at Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 4, even if your first language is English or French.
- Show sufficient financial resources for a successful settlement in Nova Scotia.
Complete the online application form, ensuring you provide all the necessary information and attachments. You can do so by simply Clicking Here
The most difficult and most important eligibility requirement for the Novia Scotia Occupations in Demand stream is to get a Job offer so please invest your time in getting that!
All the best!!