Purosearch has a fantastic job opportunity to join an exclusive care provider; They are looking for an experienced, resourceful and energetic individual who is motivated, hardworking and keen to join a friendly team & take the helm at a small Residential Care Home in the Dalbeattie area of Dumfries.
Care Home Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility of the Care Home
- Staff management/ appraisals/ training
- Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
- General management of the nursing areas
- Previous home manager/Deputy Manager experience
- Care home background & a strong leader.
- SVQ Level 5 Leadership & Mgmt
- Hands on practical approach
- Sound knowledge of CI and Care Standards
- Dynamic & Enthusiastic
- A fantastic salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- Holiday allowance & sick pay scheme
- NMC costs covered along with PVG costs
- An opportunity to manage a highly rated home
To Apply, Simply CLICK HERE
For more information you can contact Michaela@Purosearch on:
Call on 01904 570050
Text on 07537416820– this number is only for texting and cannot accept calls. If you do decide to pop us a text, please add your name!
Email m.powell@purosearch .com