This position is dedicated to supporting and improving care delivery for dialysis patients in NNKC and the community. The role involves working in the Renal Home Therapies unit from Monday to Friday, providing assistance to nursing staff in caring for peritoneal and haemodialysis patients and supporting weekly clinics.
£22,816 to £24,336 a year per annum, pro rata.
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
Norwich, The United Kingdoms.
Senior Health Care Assistant (Adult)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work in both clinical and community environments.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for patients and staff.
- Manage stock control and ordering.
- Teach and assist new patients on their dialysis journey.
- Collaborate within a small team.
- Assist with medical procedures under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Work with the multidisciplinary team to uphold the highest standards of patient care.
- Act as a role model by consistently demonstrating NNUH’s ‘PRIDE’ values (People focused, Respect, Integrity, Dedication, Excellence).
- Support the delivery of a high-quality, safe, and compassionate healthcare service.
Essential: Completion of a relevant Health Care Assistant training program if applicable.
Essential: Some previous experience in a nursing/Care Assistant role.
Essential: Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Essential: Effective role model, demonstrating NNUH’s PRIDE values. Demonstrates understanding and commitment to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion.
To Apply, Simply CLICK HERE
Certificate of Sponsorship – Applications from job seekers requiring current Skilled worker sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. For further information, visit the UK Visas and Immigration website.