Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. They make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance.
Work Anywhere in the World
Consolidation Senior Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be fully responsible for managing the consolidation process within a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Managing monthly consolidation in SAP and communication of monthly reporting packs to FP&A and internal stakeholders
- Preparation and presentation of financial packages to top management and/or Board
- Manage a team of 3 people within consolidation team
- Coordinate the whole process with other departments (accounting, tax, FP&A…)
- Prepare quarterly financial statements and notes under US GAAP (and IFRS where required)
- Support company’s journey toward IPO readiness
- Maintain accounting and reporting policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain key internal control procedures (SOX experience is a bonus)
- 5+ years post qualified accounting experience within consolidation teams
- 3+ years of managing a consolidation team and owning consolidation process
- Demonstrated experience using core finance systems (SAP ideally)
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP and ideally IFRS
- Strong experience in consolidation with large numbers of countries and currencies
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced, hyper growth environment.
- Experience with working with listed companies (ideally SEC regulated markets)
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus.
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview VP Global Corporate Controller
- Interview with a team member
- Prior employment verification check(s)
How to apply
- Please fill out the form here and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- They kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.