Trafilea is a dynamic and innovative Tech E-commerce Group that operates multiple direct-to-consumer brands in the intimate apparel and beauty sectors, with a focus on using data-driven strategies to scale their businesses. In addition to our products, we have our own online community dedicated to promoting body positivity. As a rapidly growing global player, Trafilea is committed to creating high-quality products and services that enhance the customer experience and drive long-term growth.
Anywhere in the World
Training & Development Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement comprehensive and easy-to-scale learning strategies and programs aligned with quarterly organizational objectives.
- Create content to support the diffusion and comprehension of our core values and core competencies and support cultural components.
- Design tailored training programs for each department and level of the organization, ensuring alignment with strategic business objectives.
- Hire, lead, and develop Trainers to support business strategies.
- Support establishing an extraordinary leadership model to enhance our workplace and reduce attrition.
- Have a goal-oriented, proactive, and resolutive attitude towards content creation that the business leaders cannot support due to time constraints.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience in Learning & Development, strongly emphasizing scaling trainings and content management.
- Strong project management skills with experience in managing complex, cross-functional initiatives. Familiarity with various learning management systems (LMS) and other training delivery platforms.
- Strong leadership skills with a track record of building and leading high-performance teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- In-depth knowledge of instructional design principles, adult learning theories, and best practices in training methodologies.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or a related field. Master’s degree or certifications are a plus.
- Collaborate with world-class talents in a data-driven, dynamic, energetic work environment.
- Opportunity to grow and develop both professionally and personally.
- Safe space to be who you truly are, with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Openness to new ideas and initiatives.
- Great benefits package including remote work, 15 working days of paid holidays, Learning subsidy, and more!
To Apply, simply CLICK HERE