Perry Street Software is looking for a Motion Designer for the Scruff and Jack’d app team. As a Motion Designer, you’ll pair with lead creatives to concept captivating logo animations, engaging in-app UI animations and brand-specific reels and motion graphics. Your work will have a significant impact on our brand and product user experience.
Remote, Anywhere in the World
Hourly Rate: $35-$50
Roles & Responsibilities
Your first projects will be in-app animations for a variety of placements:
- store / upgrade animations
- brand animations
- logo / splash screen
- Social marketing creative
If successful, further projects will continue.
- Play an active role in brainstorming or idea generation with senior members of the Creative team. Communicate ideas and thoughts clearly.
- Consistently deliver a number of successful solutions and high-quality work on time.
- Be comfortable presenting ideas and creative to leadership and peers.
- 4+ years of motion design experience.
- A degree in Motion Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field is preferred.
- Ability and experience to produce motion designs across a variety of formats, platforms and environments including logos, visual identities, apps and websites, out of home media, social media, physical environments and more.
- A minimum experience with 2D animation tools such as After Effects, Principle or Framer
- Experience with video editing software to realize your visual proposals.
- Strong illustration skills to contribute to the design process.
- High-quality motion design and animation work showcased in your portfolio.
- A strong grasp and understanding of brands and their visual impact on culture.
- Experience in prototyping and translating UI animations & micro-interactions into specifications for product development.
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for visual aesthetics.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design, UX principles, best practices and how motion design can improve the user experience.
- A solid grasp of design fundamentals including: typography, illustration and animation.
To Apply for this position, CLICK HERE