Super-powered customer acquisition. Centerfield delivers outcome-based digital marketing solutions and personalized omnichannel experiences for the world’s leading brands. Powered by our proprietary Dugout platform, Centerfield acquires customers at scale for leading residential service, insurance, e-commerce and B2B brands. Centerfield’s digital experiences and digital brands, such as Business.com and BroadbandNow.com, reach more than 150 million in-market shoppers annually. Centerfield is headquartered in Silicon Beach and proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work in Los Angeles.
Remote (Work from Home)
$65,000 – $85,000 a year
We’re looking for someone passionate about building and maintaining insurance carrier partnerships in the insurance sales and distribution space to join our team as a Brokerage Manager. Centerfield owns and operates a licensed insurance call center, QuoteManage LLC, that supports some of the largest insurance brands with customer acquisition and retention services. This role will be responsible for managing the partnerships with organizations like Humana, Aetna, UHC, Elevance, and others. The Brokerage Manager role will be accountable for the day-to-day relationship that supports the operational needs of the insurance call center along with the contract terms, negotiating financial incentives, and upselling marketing partnerships. This position will support managing the LTV of the QuoteManage insurance business and facilitate internal governance calls on KPIs. The Brokerage Manager will represent Centerfield at insurance carrier broker meetings and will be required to travel as needed in this role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Serve as brokerage contact for insurance carriers and primary resource for internal teams associated with insurance book of business.
- Manage ongoing insurance carrier relationships to stay current on the book of business, commissions, and other brokerage reporting elements of the partnership.
- Develop trusted, successful relationships with all insurance carrier contacts.
- Cross-collaborate with Sales teams to deliver insurance brokerage business metrics.
- Identify opportunities to improve business metrics and establish tracking of tasks for revenue opportunities.
- Work with the Sales team to identify opportunities to improve KPI performance.
- Develop and monitor marketing and bonus programs offered by insurance carriers to maximize revenue
- Work with the Business Development team to identify areas of growth for each client
- Lead internal meetings with sales operations; discuss ongoing objectives and report on key KPIs
- Track all tasks and projects with a full understanding of goals and the ability to provide direction
- Assist with challenging customer asks and issue escalations as needed
- Contribute material and present to executive teams during Quarterly Business Reviews
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus, and discipline
- Thorough, detail-oriented persona, who is meticulous about documentation and task completion
- Above all, ethical, fair, and maintaining high integrity
- Minimum 2 years of insurance brokerage management experience
- Knowledge of and experience with insurance sales and marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical mind who can convert metrics into action items
- Ability to absorb information quickly and turn complex ideas into easy-to-digest results
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects and clients at one time while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and networking skills; ability to proactively find resources to create a solution
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Critical thinker, with the ability to roll up your sleeves and get creative
- Proactive worker, with the ability to work both independently and in collaborative team environments
- Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a ‘get things done’ attitude
- Competitive salary + bi-annual bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested on day 1
- Award-winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
For more information & Application link, CLICK HERE