As a Part-Time Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate our customers. You will utilize a variety of design elements such as color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques to create attractive and engaging designs. You will collaborate with the marketing team to ensure consistent messaging and brand standards and maintain up-to-date knowledge of design software and trends. You will also be responsible for developing innovative ideas and concepts in response to briefs, working with printers and production staff to ensure the timely delivery of products, and ensuring consistency of designs across various media outlets.
Roles & Responsibilities
On a day-to-day basis, your responsibilities and activities will include:
- Designing and creating graphics for digital and print campaigns, websites, email newsletters, and other materials
- Collaborating with other designers and the marketing team to ensure consistent messaging and brand standards
- Ensuring consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of design software and trends
- Working with fellow marketing staff to ensure the timely delivery of products
- Developing innovative ideas and concepts in response to briefs
We are looking for an experienced and creative Part-Time Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate should have a degree in Graphic Design or a related field, a good understanding of design software and production techniques, and a keen eye for detail. You should be comfortable working with tight timelines and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Ideally, you will have the following;:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- At least 2 years experience in graphic design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite & Canva
- Ability to confidently create static designs for print, web and email usage
- Ability to create animated gifs for ads and website use
- Enthusiasm about receiving constructive feedback and working together to achieve the best result
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
When you join Power Diary, you’ll benefit from perks like;
- Work from Anywhere: There are no offices at Power Diary as we’ve been a distributed team long before everyone else caught on. We look for the best people around the world – not just those who live within a 1 hour commute. If you like working from home, or really from anywhere, you’ll find a bunch of like-minded people here.
- Paid Time Off: There’s no sense in working all the time – we believe everyone needs balance and we want you to have enough time to do other things that enrich your life. We offer all of our permanent team members 30 days of paid time off and we expect you to take it.
- Flexibility: Need to get the kids to school or want to do a gym class in the middle of the day? No problem. We need you to be available for some agreed core hours to work with your colleagues and cover our service requirements, but other than that your time is yours.
- Competitive Pay: We aim to work with the best people – wherever and whoever they are. We know this comes at a business cost, but we consider this an investment in the company’s future. We offer competitive pay and we want all team members to feel well-rewarded for their contribution.
- Results Driven: At Power Diary, we detest bureaucracy and we strive to keep the focus on building and supporting great software that will help our customers (and in turn, help more of their clients). There are no pointless meetings, forms, or other impediments in your way. As we grow, we aim to stay agile – in every way.
- Learning & Growth: We’re big supporters of personal growth and development and our team is constantly learning and upskilling themselves in many different areas. Innovation is a big part of our culture and we welcome new ideas from everyone.
- Inspiring Team: We truly love our team at Power Diary and we hope you will too. We’re a bunch of unique individuals from all kinds of backgrounds with a vast array of specialist skills and interests. Although we work remotely, the team works closely together and we also make time to know and support each other.
- Meaningful Work: We’re constantly getting feedback from customers that are relieved to have found Power Diary. In many cases, they refer to us as a ‘life saver’ or a ‘game changer’, and it feels great to be part of something that helps people get the healthcare support they need. See our customer feedback here.
About Power Diary
Power Diary is a leading healthcare practice management system used in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the United States and Canada.
Our mission is simple: To provide health practitioners with the ultimate Practice Management Software that makes running a health practice easier and more rewarding.
Power Diary’s customer base is growing and we need smart, passionate people to join our team and help take us to the next level. We’re looking for people who are genuinely excited to help health practitioners do their work, and be part of a globally distributed team
As a healthcare company, we care about our workforce just as much as our clients and their patients. You will enter a fun, inclusive workplace with a dedicated and driven team.
We are still a relatively small business, but self-funded and growing strongly. This is an exciting time to be at Power Diary – we have some great plans for the future and many challenging things to work on. We hope you’ll consider joining our team and being part of our story!
See more information about Careers at Power Diary here.
For more information & Application link, CLICK HERE