Binance is the leading global blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrency infrastructure provider whose suite of financial products includes the world’s largest digital-asset exchange.
Our mission is to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, mission-driven organization where opportunities to learn and excel are endless, then Binance is the place for you.
For new product efforts across Binance Global, the Product Compliance team offers regulatory assistance and recommendations. From initial development to product launch, you’ll play a crucial part in the new product lifecycle in this position.
Work Anywhere in the World
Product Compliance Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide end-to-end compliance control coverage for business unit product launches, new features, maintenance, and support to implement country product restrictions.
- Generate compliance plans with joint efforts from cross functions to ensure it is managed in accordance with the BU’s objectives, and that best practices are embedded in the products and services.
- Manage cross-functional partner relationship and create alignment for risk assessment and remediation plan.
- Work closely with Compliance SMEs and local/regional MLROs to ensure controls are in place, testing is complete and the business can launch on time and in line with regulatory requirements.
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings for BUs that need to meet regulatory and external partner commitments and support Master Service Agreement negotiations and implementation.
- Review and implement regulatory changes and provide training to the business as required.
- Analyze regulatory developments that have an impact on product offerings.
- 8+ plus years financial regulatory industry experience, preferably at a crypto native business, fintech, broker-dealer, investment adviser, asset manager, or bank holding company
- 8+ years in a compliance, control, or risk management role
- Demonstrated experience supporting new product launches within the financial services industry
- Up to date knowledge of recent regulatory developments
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated experience working independently and prioritizing multiple projects based on regulatory risk and business needs
- An interest in Web3 and understanding of current regulatory narratives
- Be a part of the world’s leading blockchain ecosystem that continues to grow and offers excellent career development opportunities
- Work alongside diverse, world-class talent in an environment where learning and growth opportunities are endless
- Tackle fast-paced, challenging and unique projects
- Work in a truly global organization, with international teams and a flat organizational structure
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Balance life and work with flexible working hours and casual work attire
For more information & Application link, CLICK HERE