Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to large, Fortune 100 enterprises with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.8 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
At Upwork, we are committed to revolutionizing the talent marketplace industry by connecting people with the best products and services. We pride ourselves on our innovative and data-driven approach, which has allowed us to experience exponential growth in recent years.
As we continue to scale, we are looking for a Product Manager with a strong focus on user acquisition and onboarding to join our team and help drive our mission forward. Identifying, targeting, and fostering qualified user segments is a key focus area of our overall growth strategy and you will be driving impact for our customers and for the company immediately. This position will report to the Director of Growth Product.
Product Manager, Growth
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive user engagement and downstream business metrics by identifying key user segments and optimizing their onboarding experiences on Upwork
- Work closely and collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, analytics, SEO, and other product managers to develop and execute a product feature roadmap based on data analysis and user feedback
- Define key input and output metrics to measure the success of initiatives, and use data-driven insights to optimize product performance and user experience.
- Design and conduct A/B tests and experiments to evaluate the effectiveness of features, iterating on approaches to continuously improve performance.
- Communicate clearly and regularly with leaders and stakeholders to ensure alignment on, delivery of, and resulting readouts on features
- 2-3 years of building and optimizing customer-facing digital products
- Experience leading product initiatives driving customer engagement/growth preferably with consumer-facing product companies that had 2-sided marketplace
- Has grit and acute ownership: Every product manager at Upwork has General Manager-like aspects. We take pride in driving outcomes and optimizing end-to-end experiences.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, contribute to product vision, and execute on product roadmaps.
- Is highly collaborative and enjoys working in partnership with many areas to identify goals and work together to achieve them.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 19 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
At the core of our vibrant culture are shared values that form the foundation of our organization. These values revolve around trust, risk-taking, customer focus, and excellence. Our overarching mission is to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster an environment where individuals are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, nurturing personal and professional growth through development opportunities, mentorship programs, and participation in Upwork Belonging Communities.
We take pride in providing exceptional benefits to our employees. These include comprehensive medical insurance coverage for both you and your family, unlimited paid time off, a 401(k) plan with matching contributions, 12 weeks of paid parental leave, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. To explore these benefits in detail, as well as gain insights into our company values, working principles, and the overall employee experience, we invite you to visit our Life at Upwork page.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
For more information & Application link, CLICK HERE