At TestGorilla, we envision a world where everyone has their dream job. To achieve that, employers and employees need to have the right information about each other.
We started in 2020 by building a screening platform that enables employers to evaluate candidates in the skills that matter most for success in a role. Our product replaces subjective, incomplete, and often inflated CVs with objective, reliable, and fair test results measuring aptitude, practical job skills, culture add, and motivation.
Improving and expanding this platform is our core focus at the moment, but it’s only the beginning of our journey to get everyone their dream job. Over time, we will launch more products that support this mission.
Recently, we procured $10m in seed funding from investors like Notion Capital and Jeff Weiner (the ex-CEO of LinkedIn), and our growth is on target to continue exponentially. Chances are you’re familiar with some of our biggest customers, like the UK’s National Health Service, 3M, Sony, Boy Scouts of America, PepsiCo, Bain & Company, and Deloitte.
We work remotely, spread across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Senior Product Designer
€59,000 – €75,000 per annum
The job in a nutshell
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll be responsible for creating products that help hundreds of thousands of users around the world land their dream job! Day-to-day you’ll work on identifying and solving complex design problems; collaborating with cross-functional team members in order to test ideas and deliver creative and innovative solutions. You’ll facilitate user-centered design practices, drive quality standards, and champion a focus on crafting experiences that delight our customers.
This position will sit within our newly formed Candidate Engagement team, with an emphasis on creating the best possible experience for TestGorilla candidates as they go through the process of completing an assessment. You’ll be responsible for helping evolve and innovate around all aspects of test taking experience, as well overseeing the end-to-end journey for candidates; from the moment they are invited to take an assessment, to how they are informed about their results and next steps in a given hiring process.
This is an amazing opportunity for a seasoned Product Designer, with a strong UX mindset and keen product sensibilities, that is looking to deliver impact and continue to establish TestGorilla as the definitive skills-based hiring solution.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working through complex UX design problems from inception to delivery; including: unpacking the problem, exploring and validating concepts, prototyping and testing potential ideas and implementing and measuring a given solution.
- Engaging with members of your cross-functional team to align around the problem to be solved; seeking insight, feedback and inspiration throughout the problem-solving process.
- Facilitate the exploration of potential solutions by concepting, prototyping and testing ideas to assess desirability, viability and feasibility of an approach early on in the design process.
- Work with Product and Engineering counterparts to plan and prioritize your discovery efforts; using a mix of qualitative and quantitative methods to test your ideas early and often with our target audience.
- Collaborate with Engineering and QA through the implementation phase in order to ensure our solutions solve the problem as intended, are delivered with quality in mind and have the desired impact on user behavior.
- Contributing to the development , maintenance and adoption of our design system; ensuring we leverage the benefits of speed, quality and consistency and alignment with our overarching brand.
- Take an active role in the development and growth of the wider UX Design Team to improve our processes, standards and ways of working; enabling other members of the team to level up the quality of their design work.
- Inspired by our mission to place 1 billion people in dream jobs.
- Fully aligned with our culture and values.
- Have experience of working in a similar Product Design role in a B2B context.
- Have excellent time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling.
- Strong communicators, active listeners and who can facilitate a collaborative approach.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced Agile setting.
- Able to move between a 100ft and 1000ft view of a problem.
- Inherently customer centric in both your approach and mindset.
- Have a keen eye for detail and are relentless in the pursuit of quality.
- Have experience working within a cross-functional team setting.
- Embrace curiosity through learning and experimentation.
Bonus points if you have…
- Experience working in a high growth, product-led scale-up.
- Relevant domain experience working in HR-tech in a B2B context.
- A track record of coaching/mentoring more junior designers.
- Working knowledge of applying/leveraging AI tooling for design.
- You’ll play a key role in the next phase of our growth journey, in an organization that values and invests in strong, user-centered practices.
- We work hand-in-hand with peers in Product and Engineering; contributing to the decisions that will shape and inform the direction of our product.
- This is a fully remote position where you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside diverse, highly motivated, and mission-driven colleagues from around the world.
- Compensation range between €59,000 – €75,000 per annum + stock options
- Flexible hours and asynchronous environment
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year (pro-rata based on your start date)
- Learning & development budget: 3.5% of base compensation
For more information & Application link, CLICK HERE